Monday, August 30, 2010

Hong Kong#15 Temple Street 庙街 & Avenue of Stars again

Uuuuhhhhh!!! Guy's heaven...
It is legal in Hong Kong but not in Msia.

We said Msia is so competitive in Real Estate Market but I can say it is 100 times more crazy here...

'Jesus in Temple Street'

The sentence looks funny:)

I love HK, I love HK, I love HK, I love HK, I love HK, I love HK

Any colour you like, just pick it up... and pay la...

'Dai Pai Tong' 大排档

煲仔饭 means cook your son in the pot... Sounds weird... hahah...

But the taste is so so only, Msia Claypot Chicken Rice is much more delicious....

We back to Avenue of Stars again, just because of BRUCE LEE...


You guess who am I acting???

"Wataaaaaaa....."

Bruce Lee...

Angie steps on Stephen Chou, one of the best comedy actor in the world...

A :"Uiyo, macam macam le..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Reference

* Waste of Time
** Not Too Bad
*** Averagely OK
**** Interesting
***** MUST GO

$ Cheap
$$ A Bit Pricy
$$$ Expensive